Stunning Harbour and Harbour Bridge views - absolute beachfront nestled on the foreshore of Rose Bay only a few minutes stroll along the beach to Rose Bay Village and short walking distance to tennis courts, golf Live the high life in this mesmerising two bedroom apartment in the exclusive spoke of Rose Bay. Positioned perfectly on the beachfront with the most spectacular panorama views over Sydney Harbour and out to the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge, you will sure to be snapping many a photo and immediately fall in love with every aspect of this home.
Exquisitely furnished throughout with a beautiful collection of timeless and sophisticated pieces, and with a seamless flow of indoor and outdoor living, this is the ideal place to unwind and relax whilst staying in Sydney. With floor to ceiling bi-fold doors that lead to an expansive alfresco decking over the pool which is the ideal environment to enjoy your morning coffee, afternoon vino or host your family and friends for a private soirée.
So whether you want to jump down on the sand and swim in our beautiful harbour, or in the heated salt water pool, this home provides the finest of lifestyles. Whilst on the inside, there is an abundance of light with a combination of white walls and a striking colour palette creating a calming ambiance. The two bedrooms are spacious, the bathroom is modern with a beautiful bath and you will find an open plan design which is complemented by a sleek gourmet kitchen with stone benches and stainless steel appliances.
The home is perfectly located to enjoy the very best of Sydney, as you are only a few minutes stroll to Rose Bay Village, an array of trendy cafes and short walking distance to a wealth of activities including tennis courts, a prestigious golf course, paddle board and kayak hire and luscious parklands. And should you wish to venture a little further afield, the famous Bondi Beach and Paddington are only a short drive, and there are various transport options into the city including the relaxing ferry.
Additional features of this home include:
- Amazing views of Sydney Harbour, Rose Bay and Harbour Bridge
- Two spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Modern kitchen with stainless appliances and gas cooking
- Sleek bathroom with bath and rain shower with massage jets
- Open plan living and dining area
- Beautifully furnished throughout with a delightful ambiance
- Study desk in the main bedroom should you wish to work from home
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Outdoor seating table and chairs
- Salt water chlorinated pool and bbq facilities in the complex
- Just steps to Rose Bay beachfront
- Internal laundry
- Wireless Internet
THINGS TO KNOW REGARDING THIS PROPERTY:
- There is a strict no party policy in the property. Guests found having a party in the property will be charged $1000 and asked to leave the property immediately.
SORRY, NO PETS
Main: Queen bed
Bed 2: Double bed
Minimum stay requirements:
A 5 night minimum stay is applicable to this property.
Minor interior decoration changes are made from time to time.
Internet provided is for general browsing only.
Parties are not to be held on the premises and common areas are to be respected.
No smoking inside properties.