Everything it claims to be and we would definitely stay again if back in St P
- we loved the location- very near the Hermitage and walking distance from everything we wanted to see. A 20-25 minute walk straight down Nevksy from the train station.
- excellent condition, extremely clean, and equipped with everything you will need, including dishwasher and clothes washer, Wifi. Even a computer, printer and local cell phone!
- filtered water system was great as Lonely Planet recommends against drinking tap water
- the owners (Peter and Yana) were great and very responsive throughout the entire process from booking to staying to damage deposit refund
- some street noise (people and traffic) throughout the night because it is so central and a 2nd floor. Hard to avoid unless staying well out of the core and away from major roads, which even then is no guarantee. No noise at all from adjacent apartments.
- lots of restaurants of all price ranges nearby, plus lots of stores where it was easy to buy the basics for breakfast and other meals
- Hermitage tip: buy the 2 day pass online and in advance (not available at the Hermitage). Not much more than a 1 day and you will want the extra time.
- we have friends visiting St P next year and have recommended the try to book Peter and Yana's place
Tourists without a Car,
Families with Teenagers,
Families with Young Children,
Did you find this review helpful?