This Lorne rental offers GREAT OCEAN VIEWS!!!
Situated across the road from The Lorne Pier, this 3 bedroom holiday apartment features a good-sized deck with fantastic views to the pier and across to Aireys Inlet. Consisting of 3 bedrooms (main with ensuite), a spacious living area, bathroom and laundry, you’ll have all the comforts of home in a peaceful seaside setting.
Bedding configuration is as follows: 1Q, 2S and 1SB. Amenities include a TV, VCR, electric cooking, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, dryer, electric heating, air conditioning, and even a hair dryer. At this holiday rental, all your needs are taken care of!
This beautiful, self-contained Lorne apartment is only a 10 minute stroll to the main street! Leave your car in the provided undercover parking space and walk around.
Nightly Rate: $250 - $350 minimum 2 nights (Public holidays 3 nights minimum)
1 Feb to 30 April, 1Oct to 21 Dec - $1800 per week
1 May to 30 Sept - $1200 per week
26th Dec - 31st Jan and EASTER $2800 per week
*$500 bond and $30 booking fee
Linen, towels and tea towels supplied at this property
• Lorne is a popular holiday destination for families and groups along the Great Ocean Road
• Coastal town with plenty of attractions including swimming, fishing and bush walking/hiking
• Take advantage of rugged ocean and coast landscaped on one side, contrasted with rolling hills and the Otway Ranges on the other side
• Walk to the main beach, cafes and restaurants in a matter of minutes
• Only 2 hours away from Melbourne and 90km from Avalon Airport