Tuggerah Lake is approximately 100 metres away from the door of this Entrance North holiday townhouse. Take a short walk, cross the bridge and find yourself right at The Entrance Town Centre, where shops, restaurants and activities abound. Best of all, this holiday rental is on the beachfront, meaning the sand is just steps from your door.
Six people have plenty of elbow room in this three bedroom, two bathroom holiday townhouse. The main bedroom features a queen-sized bed and an en suite bathroom, the second room has a set of bunk beds and the third bedroom has a sofa sleeper. Polished timber floors throughout the holiday rental give a warm look, and the large entertaining deck off the lounge is fantastic for taking in sea breezes.
Leave your vehicle in the complex's secure basement parking while you enjoy everything the area has to offer. There is even a courtyard for the kids to play in at this townhouse. A $500 bond is required to begin your holiday, and this is an unserviced property, so linens are required.
• The Entrance North is located just over 100 kilometres from Sydney
• The coastal town is located between Wyrrabalong National Park and The Entrance Channel
• Bicycle paths are available around Tuggerah Lake, popular with travellers and locals alike.
• The Entrance North offers many beachfront and alfresco dining options
• The coastal town recently underwent a facelift, making it a luxury destination for weekends away or holidays with the whole family.