You can’t get much closer to the beach that this waterfront property in The Entrance. With ocean baths nearby, a surf club within 100 metres and the shops and town centre walking distance away, there’s something for the whole family to enjoy.
This renovated two bedroom rental home sleeps up to six people, with two queen-sized beds and a bunk bed. (Please bring your own linen.) The kitchen/ dining room includes an oven, a fridge freezer, a microwave and a kettle, while the light, uncluttered living room comes with two squidgy sofas.
The big draw here though, is that you can point the kids out the door and have them be on the sand in one minute. What more could you ask for in a family holiday? (The bond is just $500.)
• The Entrance is situated in the Central Coast Region of New South Wales
• Between 60 and 90 minutes from Sydney
• Just an hour and a half from Sydney airport
• Nearby popular beaches are Terrigal (25 min drive) and Ettalong (40 min)
• Animal lovers can enjoy hands-on experiences with Tasmanian Devils, Pythons and Wombats at the Australian Reptile Park (40 min away)
• Climb trees, traverse treetop rope bridges and slide down zip wires in perfect safety at Tree Top Adventure Park (30 min), with courses for daredevils from 3 years old to adult.
• In the first full weekend of December, the town holds its own Mardi Gras festival, with a parade, fireworks displays, fun runs and concerts.