With stunning 180 degree views over the beaches, ocean and park, this top floor three bedroom unit in The Entrance offers comfortable accommodation for the whole family. After a day at the nearby beach, stroll along the boardwalk to cafes and fine restaurants.
This gorgeous, spacious holiday home features a full-width balcony and a renovated kitchen with a microwave. The lounge is equipped with a new suite, as well as a TV and DVD player. The flat is also kitted out with new bedding and is air conditioned.
The master bedroom is charmingly decorated, while the other two bedrooms contain two single beds each, making this perfect for a large family group, or for friends.
• The Entrance is situated in the Central Coast Region of New South Wales
• Between 60 and 90 minutes from Sydney
• Just an hour and a half from Sydney airport
• Nearby popular beaches are Terrigal (25 min drive) and Ettalong (40 min)
• Animal lovers can enjoy hands-on experiences with Tasmanian Devils, Pythons and Wombats at the Australian Reptile Park (40 min away)
• Climb trees, traverse treetop rope bridges and slide down zip wires in perfect safety at Tree Top Adventure Park (30 min), with courses for daredevils from 3 years old to adult.
• In the first full weekend of December, the town holds its own Mardi Gras festival, with a parade, fireworks displays, fun runs and concerts.