This extraordinarily popular rental apartment is one of eight in the Sundowner complex in The Entrance and enjoys great views of the waterfront opposite. The well-presented two bedroom unit, only 200 metres from The Entrance’s shops and restaurants, is among the most sought after by the holidaying public.
Features include modern furnishings, ceiling fans, a TV, a DVD player, a stereo and a gas fireplace. This delightful rental property sleeps five, with a large queen bed in one room, and a tri bunk in the other (although guests will have to provide their own bed linen).
There is full security to the complex and the garaging. Bond is just $500.
• The Entrance is situated in the Central Coast Region of New South Wales
• Between 60 and 90 minutes from Sydney
• Just an hour and a half from Sydney airport
• Nearby popular beaches are Terrigal (25 min drive) and Ettalong (40 min)
• Animal lovers can enjoy hands-on experiences with Tasmanian Devils, Pythons and Wombats at the Australian Reptile Park (40 min away)
• Climb trees, traverse treetop rope bridges and slide down zip wires in perfect safety at Tree Top Adventure Park (30 min), with courses for daredevils from 3 years old to adult.
• In the first full weekend of December, the town holds its own Mardi Gras festival, with a parade, fireworks displays, fun runs and concerts.