Situated right on the beach, this large two bedroom holiday apartment is blessed with a huge sundeck enjoying gorgeous views of The Entrance. Not only that, but this rental is located just an easy stroll from both the shops and the club.
The master bedroom is an ensuite, giving you two bathrooms in this holiday home. One of the bathrooms features a large spa bath, where you can really pamper yourself. The living room is large and open plan, with two separate seating areas, and is complete with a CD player, two TVs and two DVD players (So there’ll be no arguing about what to watch.) Also in the living area is the kitchen, which enjoys a vast amount of surface space.
With full security to the complex and the garaging, you are free to just sit back and spoil yourselves.
• The Entrance is situated in the Central Coast Region of New South Wales
• Between 60 and 90 minutes from Sydney
• Just an hour and a half from Sydney airport
• Nearby popular beaches are Terrigal (25 min drive) and Ettalong (40 min)
• Animal lovers can enjoy hands-on experiences with Tasmanian Devils, Pythons and Wombats at the Australian Reptile Park (40 min away)
• Climb trees, traverse treetop rope bridges and slide down zip wires in perfect safety at Tree Top Adventure Park (30 min), with courses for daredevils from 3 years old to adult.
• In the first full weekend of December, the town holds its own Mardi Gras festival, with a parade, fireworks displays, fun runs and concerts.