Two bedrooms make holiday rental unit perfect for up to six people. The main bedroom has a queen-sized bed, and the second bedroom has two sets of bunk beds. The two bedrooms share one bathroom.
Relax in the lounge while enjoying the air conditioning and comfortable furniture. Let the kids loose in the private backyard, which is small but has plenty of room to play.
Whether you fancy the beach, shops or fishing, this Entrance North townhouse has easy access. Everything is within walking distance, which means you can leave your car parked in the one-car garage. Put down a $500 bond to begin your holiday, and keep in mind that linens are required, as this is an unserviced property.
• The Entrance North is located just over 100 kilometres from Sydney
• The coastal town is located between Wyrrabalong National Park and The Entrance Channel
• Bicycle paths are available around Tuggerah Lake, popular with holidaymakers and locals alike.
• The Entrance North offers many beachfront and alfresco dining options
• The coastal town recently underwent a facelift, making it a luxury destination for weekends away or holidays with the whole family.