A gorgeous ground floor holiday home located directly across from the surf life-saving club on Marine Parade, The Entrance. The apartment, which can house up to six people, boasts beautiful ocean views from the living room and balcony.
This coastal property features two bedrooms (with a queen bed in the main bedroom and two sets of bunks in the second bedroom) a modern kitchen, an open plan living space with wooden floors throughout and a single garage. There is also a TV, a radio/ CD player, a microwave, a fridge freezer and an electric fan.
This holiday home, in a prime location, is walking distance from the beach, plus the local shops, restaurants and cafes. (Bond is $500. Please note that bed linen is not provided.)
• The Entrance is situated in the Central Coast Region of New South Wales
• Between 60 and 90 minutes from Sydney
• Just an hour and a half from Sydney airport
• Nearby popular beaches are Terrigal (25 min drive) and Ettalong (40 min)
• Animal lovers can enjoy hands-on experiences with Tasmanian Devils, Pythons and Wombats at the Australian Reptile Park (40 min away)
• Climb trees, traverse treetop rope bridges and slide down zip wires in perfect safety at Tree Top Adventure Park (30 min), with courses for daredevils from 3 years old to adult.
• In the first full weekend of December, the town holds its own Mardi Gras festival, with a parade, fireworks displays, fun runs and concerts.