This two bedroom holiday home is a short walk to The Entrance Beach and to local shops, restaurants and cafes. The flat boasts spectacular channel and ocean views from the balcony.
This light, airy seaside let has recently been fully renovated and includes a fitted kitchen. There is also a TV and DVD player, in case you tire of gazing at the view.
With bedding for up to four people (with a double bed and two singles), this flat is perfectly-designed for a family of four.
• The Entrance is situated in the Central Coast Region of New South Wales
• Between 60 and 90 minutes from Sydney
• Just an hour and a half from Sydney airport
• Nearby popular beaches are Terrigal (25 min drive) and Ettalong (40 min)
• Animal lovers can enjoy hands-on experiences with Tasmanian Devils, Pythons and Wombats at the Australian Reptile Park (40 min away)
• Climb trees, traverse treetop rope bridges and slide down zip wires in perfect safety at Tree Top Adventure Park (30 min), with courses for daredevils from 3 years old to adult.
• In the first full weekend of December, the town holds its own Mardi Gras festival, with a parade, fireworks displays, fun runs and concerts.