Photos and Description of this Port Douglas holiday villa
3 bedroom villa with private pool, close to beach
Lifestyle - Stunningly modern & spacious villa located just moments from famous Four Mile Beach. Spend your holiday relaxing by your private pool, cooking up local produce in the gourmet chef's kitchen or strolling Port Douglas village with its world renowned restaurants & boutique shopping. With three bedrooms & two bathrooms, this villa is perfect for families or couples holidaying together.
Accommodation - Upstairs are three bedrooms; master with king bed & ensuite access to the central bathroom, second bedroom with queen bed & ensuite, third bedroom either twin singles or a further king bed. Downstairs the fully equipped gourmet kitchen has all the modern conveniences for a relaxing holiday (including dishwasher, coffee machine, blender & juicer) & opens onto the spacious dining & living areas with l-shaped lounge & entertainment area (flat screen digital television, DVD/CD player). Bi fold doors surround the living areas, giving access to the outdoor covered dining area, gas barbecue, courtyard with sun lounges, hammock, private pool with water feature & tropical landscaped gardens.
Features - Located just a minute from the golden sands of Four Mile Beach & a park with children's playground, this villa was designed & furnished with luxury holiday accommodation in mind. Air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout, carport, downstairs powder room, laundry.
* 3 bedrooms (king, queen & twin single OR king)
* 2 bathrooms (ensuite access from 2 bedrooms)
* Close to Four Mile Beach & children's park
* Large private fenced saltwater pool
* Courtyard with sun lounges & hammock
* Gourmet kitchen & gas barbecue
* Entertainment system with digital TV, DVD/CD player
* Air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
* Linen, bath & pool towels provided
* Tours, airport transfers, equipment hire, baby sitters, in house catering, in house massage, pre-arrival shopping available
Rates - From $340pn (Nov to May); $380pn (Jun to Oct).
- children welcome
- pets not allowed