Photos and Description of this Kiama holiday apartment
Water views from all rooms, plus a hammock and outdoor hot tub!
Watch short You Tube video - 'Holiday @ Stellar Vista'
STELLAR VISTA is in one of the very best locations of Kiama and sits on a stunning strip of coastline above Kendalls Beach. It takes up the ground floor of an architect designed beach house.
With a north easterly aspect, it enjoys absolutely gorgeous views, taking in Kendalls Beach, Surf Beach, Kiama's pretty township, the Blow Hole, the light house and the great Pacific Ocean. The westerly aspect is rolling green hills and mountains.
The beach is a quick walk down the path and can be seen easily from every room of the apartment, excluding the bathroom.
Relax and savor a beautiful outdoor space that you will love, as you breathe in amazing views. It includes a BBQ, outdoor dining furniture, a hammock and a relaxing hot tub. Migrating whales are often seen and add to the magic of this location.
Lush green lawn seemlessly meets the outdoor undercover area.
Inside the apartment there is everything you need, with designer furniture and a modern fully equipped kitchen.
There is a TV that incorporates Foxtel, CD/radio, iPod/iPhone dock, DVD player with various DVDs and books for the cooler weather, as well as gas heating. FREE Wi Fi (High speed NBN) is available.
WHAT THE APARTMENT INCLUDES
2 bedrooms with Queen beds
Living area with sofa bed (OR a single Aero Bed is available on request)
Well equipped kitchen with microwave, induction cooktop, oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
Luxurious natural Bluestone bathroom with an extra deep bathtub
Modern fully equipped laundry with front loader and wall mounted dryer.
Great level outdoor area taking in the stunning, uninterrupted views including remarkable sunrises and glorious sunsets
Hot and cold outdoor shower
Dining table and BBQ in undercover area
4 person heated hot tub (again with views!)
FREE Wi Fi and Foxtel
All bed and bath linen is provided for your comfort
Sleeps 4 adults easily and can accommodate 2 children also
THINGS TO DO
There is always something to do in this pretty little town.
Kiama has many great cafes and restaurants
There are 5 great beaches (patrolled during the summer months) to choose from and when you want to try something else these places are all within a 30 minute drive:
Jamberoo Recreation Park
Jamberoo Pub with Sunday arvo music
Minamurra Rainforest and Falls
Illawarra Fly Walk
Kiama Blow Hole & harbour
The Little Blowhole (becoming a very popular 'must see')
Kiama Craft and Produce Markets (each one held monthly)
Saddleback Mountain Lookout
7 Mile Beach at Gerroa
Local Vineyards including Crooked River Winery
The local townships of Gerringong, Jerroa, and Berry are close by.
Fishing trips, surfing & kayaking all available for hire during the summer months.
No refund for cancellation within 24 hours prior to arrival. Cancellations 14 days prior will incur 50% fee. No fee will be charged for cancellations made more than 14 days prior to arrival, apart from a $30 booking fee.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS- HOLIDAY LETTING.
• A security deposit of $500 is to be paid on arrival. Any repairs, replacements or special cleaning costs will be deducted from the deposit at the end of the stay.
• The property is Non Smoking. Please smoke outside and dispose of cigarette butts appropriately (in rubbish bin). Please note that picking up cigarette butts left by guests is considered a special cleaning cost and will impact your security deposit.
• No Furniture or effects are to be removed from the property.
• Any damage done by the tenant must be reported to the owner immediately.
• No parties are allowed on the premises.
• If your behaviour or that of your guests causes distress, damage, danger or annoyance to neighbours, we reserve the right to ask you to vacate the property immediately, with no monies being refunded.