Fox House is a Grade II Listed building on private country estate in a designated area of outstanding natural beauty. A fully renovated period property upgraded for modern living with contemporary fittings sympathetically combined with original features.
Kick off your outdoor gear in the 'Boot Room' and make yourself snug in front of the log burner. Create heavenly meals in the AGA-warmed kitchen, choose a DVD for the large plasma TV and turn up the volume (the sheep wont mind!), or luxuriate in the spa bathroom with wellness whirlpool and steamroom.
Explore the facinating history of the estate and the village, Ribble Valley has an abundance of tourist attractions or further afield is easy access to Leeds, Harrogate and Manchester. For those who like the outdoors Yorkshire Dales is one direction, Trough of Bowland the other and Lake District equally accessible.
Interior and Grounds:
- Superking leather sleigh bed, large plasma screen TV with surround sound, sky channels and DVD player.
- Ensuite with bath, walk-in rainhead shower and twin hand basin.
- Large bedroom with vaulted ceiling.
- Double bed.
- Antique furniture.
- Large bedroom with double bed.
- Flat screen TV with freeview.
- Ensuite bath/shower.
- Large guest bedroom with quality single bed and John Lewis sofa bed (king size).
- Sink unit with Villeroy and Boch furniture.
- Door into 'house' spa bathroom.
- Villeroy and Boch combi whirlpool wellness bath.
- Steam cubicle with rainhead shower.
- Doorway into hallway also connecting door to double bedroom.
- Shower cubicle and seperate W.C.
- American style washing/drying machine.
- Boots and cloaks store and utility sink.
Large Entrance Hall
- Open fire.
- Seating and antiques.
- Open stairway to double stairs to first floor.
- Inglenook fireplace with log burner (logs provided).
- 2 large sofas.
- B&O TV with Sky and surround sound.
- Collection of books and DVD library.
- 2 large sofas plus extra seating.
- Gas log effect fire.
- Plasma screen TV, Sky TV, DVD player and suuround sound system.
- AGA and social island arrangement.
- Dining table for 6.
- Combination microwave oven and hob.
- Full height fridge and seperate larder freezer.
- Seats 6.
- Decorative pebble fireplace.
- Extensive terracing with all weather dining furniture.
- Formal lawns and playing field.
- Childrens playhouse.
- Orchard which leads to stream/river and woods.
*Due to large open spaces, steps and water please supervise children at all times.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FULL PROPERTY DESCRIPTIONS, PHOTOGRAPHS, AVAILABILITY & PRICES ARE KEPT UP TO DATE ON MY WEBSITE WHICH YOU CAN VISIT BY CLICKING ON MY PERSONAL WEBSITE LINK BELOW.