Make yours for the holidays this gorgeous Blairgowrie home with fully enclosed garden.
Blairgowrie is located on a thin strip of the Mornington Peninsula, facing Port Phillip Bay in the north and Bass Strait in the south, nestled between the popular beach resorts of Rye and Sorrento.
A compact commercial centre is situated opposite the beach, featuring a supermarket, speciality shops and cafes.
Calm and safe sandy beaches front onto Port Phillip Bay, which are popular with swimmers and sunbakers.
Spectacular walks and scenery can be enjoyed in the Mornington Peninsula National Park, which runs along the rugged Bass Strait coastline. There are numerous walking tracks along cliff tops, through sand dunes and down to the beaches below.
Koonya Ocean Beach, at the end of Hughes Road, is the most easily accessible, with a lookout at the car park for views down to the rocky outcrop of Pelly Point and inland across Blairgowrie towards the bay beach.
This holiday rental is perfect for nature lovers, hikers, beachgoers and families who love the outdoors.
• Closest airport: Melbourne Tullamarine (128km)
• Take advantage of the Searoad Ferry Terminal (4km away)
• Distance to Mornington Train Station: 40km
• Unwind in a coastal town along Port Phillip Bay
• Walk to cafes, restaurants and children’s playgrounds
• The beach is only a short stroll away