Sleep five people comfortably in this two bedroom first-floor holiday unit located in The Entrance. One bedroom has a double bed, and the other room has a set of bunk beds and a single bed. The holiday apartment has one updated bathroom, which has a shower.
Unwind on this Entrance apartment's balcony, and smell the sea air as you watch the waves crash. The beach and local surf club are just steps away from your door, so leave your car in the garage. Take a short walk in the other direction to access the town centre.
An updated kitchen with a microwave; a lounge with a TV, DVD player, VCR and stereo and polished timber floors are the highlights of this unit. This holiday apartment currently has a permanent tenant, and no bookings are available. When availability opens back up, a $500 bond is required, and guests must bring their own linens.
• The Entrance is a prime holiday destination along the coast, only 100km from Sydney
• One of the most popular activities, with families and adults alike is the daily pelican feeding at 3:30 p.m.
• The Entrance Channel provides excellent fishing, so bring your rod on holiday!
• Closest major city: Newcastle (under 65 kilometres away)
• Visitors can learn more about The Entrance's origins by taking The Heritage Walk
• Check out Vera's Water Park, a theme park designed to keep kids cool while having fun