Photos and Description of this Avoca Beach holiday house
This residence is a statement in luxury and innovation and boasts a fantastic pool to meet all the needs of the family holiday. All within a short, level walk to beautiful Avoca Beach.
The architect has used timber and stainless steel to accentuate his nautical design, and in doing so has set a new benchmark in beachside living and style.
* Superbly finished interiors filled with natural sunlight
* Flowing open design with formal and casual living spaces
* Sun drenched outdoor entertaining area surrounded by landscaped gardens
* Beautiful inground pool with water feature
* Deluxe open plan island kitchen with granite benchtops and stainless steel appliances
* Four bedrooms upstairs, the master suite has an ensuite with spa bath, then one bedroom downstairs
* Under floor heating system
* 200m easy, level stroll to Avoca Beach and cafes
*Two cots available for use
(please note garages are locked by the owners and are not available to guests)
Sorry this property has a strict no party policy
Charming Avoca Beach is perfectly suited for families with a well protected rock pool, fantastic surf, great childrens playground, boutique shopping and a la carte restaurants as well as alfresco cafes over looking the beach. Step back in time at the award winning, characterfilled Avoca Beach Picture Theatre where featured movies range from unique 'indies films' to the latest box office smash. Go barefoot bowling, have a hit of tennis at the tennis courts or hire a SUP or paddle boat on Avoca Lake.
Avoca Beachside Markets is held 4th Sunday of each month from 9am - 2pm at Heazlett Park Foreshore with the picturesque backdrop of Avoca Beach.