Keperra is a Brisbane suburb situated just nine kilometres from the city centre. Keperra accommodation offers holidaymakers the ease of close proximity to the city and all of its attractions, as well as the benefits of more relaxed, spacious surrounds.
Fantastic Accommodation Options
Choosing Keperra holiday rentals is a great option for travellers looking for more economic accommodation options than the heart of the city, without sacrificing a great location. If you're looking for relaxing, well-situated Brisbane accommodation, Keperra holiday rentals are a great option that allow travellers to enjoy their own space, privacy and amenities with rentals to suit every size and type of holiday group. Enjoy access to your own kitchen, laundry and entertainment area as well as great views and a fantastic location.
So Much To See And Do In Brisbane
- Visitors coming to Brisbane will find themselves enjoying a true adventure wonderland. You can take a quiet walk along the banks of the Brisbane River, go skydiving, or enjoy a myriad of activities in between.
- An ideal way to get to know the city is to take a walk around the streets, then a river cruise or a fast ferry on the river. In this way you'll get to see the sights and understand why the river is so important and central to Brisbane life.
- For the best views of Brisbane and an unforgettable experience, why not indulge and enjoy a champagne breakfast on a hot air balloon flight over the city.
- Enjoy one of the many tours around Brisbane. From walking tours focused on historic icons of the city, to fine food and wine tours, eco tours, ghost tours at night or three-wheeler trike tours, there's something to suit visitors of every age and interest.
- Shop until you drop in the stunning surrounds of the Brisbane Arcade. Built in 1922, this heritage listed arcade is an iconic architectural feat, with dado panelling, balustrades and Terrazzo floors, the arcade reflects the opulence of the 1920's and boasts some of the cities most exclusive and exciting shops. Featuring antiques, jewellery, giftwares and fashion across 50 specialist retailers, this is a place where you'll experience an intimate and unique shopping experience.
- Across the Brisbane River, just nine kilometres from your Keperra accommodation, you'll find the Aquativity. This is a fun water play park built on the South Bank of the river. It's free to use and its been designed especially for families and children looking to escape the Queensland heat and enjoy the great outdoors, right in the heart of the city.
- If you're ready for some extreme adventure angling why not take a fishing charter or sailing cruise out to the nearby Moreton Bay or North Stradbroke Island?
A Great Place To Stay
If you want to experience all that Brisbane has to offer, in a more relaxed atmosphere, Keperra holiday rentals can be a great choice that allows travellers to enjoy their own space, privacy and amenities with rentals to suit every size and type of holiday group, whether you're a large family, or romantic couple.