Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
2 BR 2 BA SLEEPS MAX OF 4
Broyhill sleeper sofa with spring mattress in living room. Additional $ 100.00 per week for party over 4. Maximum party of 5 weekly rate party of 5 $ 695.00 + 100.00
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Twin beds, yard, creek, fire pit,100 feet.Twin beds, yard, creek, fire pit,100 feet.
Pets allowed - 25 lbs non refundable weekly fee of $ 100.00.25 lbs non refundable weekly fee of $ 100.00.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE SUBMITTING A PAYMENT. Cabin rents from Sunday to Sunday. Send a message if you have different dates in mind.
- No motorcycles, large pick up truck or trailer. Leave cabin the way you found it on arrival, including clean dishes.
- Garbage must be taking to the local dump station which is conveniently situated on your way to town. Map is on the refrigerator.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum three-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Hosted by Madeleine KenowskiAsk a question
About Madeleine Kenowski
Hello there and welcome to my cabins. I was born in Lausanne Switzerland and after spending a few years in Wisconsin and Florida, I realized how much I missed the Alps. My husband and I bought this beautiful piece of property a few years back, built our home and three cabins. This is not a rental complex all cabins are very private.
Why Madeleine Kenowski chose Maggie Valley
The setting of my cabins is unlike many others. Not only will you be closed to town but you will also have the privacy you are looking for. I am always around to take care of what ever needs you might have and you will not have to rely on a property manager.
What makes this Cabin unique
Privacy, sound of the Johnson Branch Creek. Cabins well taken care of. So peaceful, you will get the rest you are looking for.
- english, french