Cark house cottage is a beautiful cottage situated in Cark in Cartmel
which is really close to historic Cartmel and is easily accessible to
the southern tip of Lake Windermere and Newby Bridge .The character
cottage is a perfect base for your Lake District Holiday.
• Size: Sleeps 6 people in 3 bedrooms
• Beds: 1x zip and link Super king or two adult singles,plus 2x double
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: Two Pets Allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: No smoking at this property
• Rooms: 3 Bedrooms,2 Bathrooms,Kitchen, diner/lounge.
• General: Wood Burner , Smart TV, Wifi.
• Utilities: Oven, hob, microwave, washing machine, fridge ,freezer,
dishwasher, wine chiller.
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
• Wifi: Yes
• Outdoors: Private enclosed courtyard with access to a locked shed for
• Parking: Off Road Parking available for 3 cars
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £20 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking