Due to the spectacular location - this home is a VERY popular rental, so book it as soon as you see it here! It is available for short and long term guests. If you’re looking for a quality rental with the MOST stunning mountain views PLUS FULL community amenities, then you should look no further than this 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath single family home in Mountain Brook Village on the 16th green of what's called the "Dinosaur Mountain Course". This community is located at the base of the fabled Superstition Mountains, just 30 miles east of Phoenix in Pinal County’s Gold Canyon area. Mountain Brook Village is 36 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Our community is famous for the absolute best mountain views in the greater Phoenix area.
This well-maintained home offers one-level open floor design plan with mountain views from almost every room. Within the community you’ll have full access to an array of amenities, clubs and full-time activities here to keeps things interesting -
- Sport Courts: Tennis, Pickleball, Bocce Ball
- Outdoor Pools: Lap Pool, Lounge Pool, Hot Tub
- Fitness Center: With modern aerobics and strength training equipment, as well as Pilates, yoga, and aerobics classes.
- Arts & Crafts: Numerous crafts and workshops happening every day - sewing, quilting, ceramics, and many more!
In this home, you'll enjoy:
- Large master bedroom with king size bed and attached bath suite.
- Second bedroom with two twin beds and adjoining bathroom.
- Additional guests on queen-size pull-out sofa bed in the family room.
- Large kitchen stocked with all cooking and baking tools
- Full size appliances including dishwasher, microwave, fridge, Keurig coffee maker, crock pot, and more.
- Full size washer and dryer on-site
- Linens and towels
- 50" television in the common area
- 32" TV in the master bedroom lets you stay connected to Direct TV programming throughout your stay.
- Large patio offers you breathtaking views of 16th hole, mountain and wildlife.
- Shaded patio area, comfortable chairs, and a gas (propane) grill ready for your outdoor cooking.
- Gorgeous, breathtaking sunsets!
- Garage with bicycles + golf clubs and balls
- Nearby Basha's grocery store, Starbucks, McDonalds plus several high-quality restaurants a few miles away.
- Lost Dutchman State Park is about 10 miles drive (check it out!)
BOOK NOW TO LOCK IN YOUR SPECTACULAR VISIT TO SUPERSTITION MOUNTAIN IN MOUNTAINBROOK VILLAGE, GOLD CANYON, ARIZONA!