Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
5 bedrooms, 2 full baths, sleeps 10, 2 large decks. Canoe, 2 kayaks.
Renter provides sheets, towels. 1 Queen, 2 standard, 4 twins. Pack-n-Play crib available..
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - Members of our family are allergic. No exceptionsMembers of our family are allergic. No exceptions
No smoking - Thank you. This is a strictly non-smoking house.Thank you. This is a strictly non-smoking house.
Max guests: 10
- COVID-19 policy: We do not make firm booking until after you reply to message we send - PLEASE click "Ask Owner a Question" instead of "Book Now."
- House is available for weekends, weeks or longer stays but is not available for a ski season rental.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum three-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Phyllis BeveridgeAsk a question
About Phyllis Beveridge
Our family vacation home for many years. But now our adult children and their families are scattered across the USA and unable to come often. We enjoy sharing our house with others.
Phyllis Beveridge purchased this House in 1984
Why Phyllis Beveridge chose Wilmington
A great place to just hang out, walk to lake, use of canoe. Nice local walking and access to bike-able trails. Or use as a base for hiking, skiing, golfing and visiting the valley as well as day trips to nearby small towns, museums and the outlet stores in Manchester. Or for driving to enjoy the beauty of the area, typical architecture and covered bridges.
What makes this House unique
The charm of an A-frame, great kitchen. Walk to lake. Be sure to buy some of the locally made maple syrup from the Wheeler farm roadside stand - the best maple syrup in the world!
- english, french