Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Housekeeping: Leave the unit in the condition that you found it. Although we charge a cleaning fee, that fee only covers the cost to turn it over.
- Linens and towels are provided, but you are required to strip your bed linens and start at least one load of laundry prior to your departure.
Lebanon is a beautiful, rural community with several operating farms. Amston Lake is on the edge of the Airline Trail where you can enjoy hiking and biking for miles. The Connecticut casinos are about 30 minutes away. Outlet shopping is located at Foxwoods Casino or in Clinton and Westbrook. The CT and RI shore are 40-60 minutes away. New York and Boston are about 90 minutes away. We are close to so much, and yet you will feel like you are far away from it all.
Hosted by Todd LaMontagneAsk a question
About Todd LaMontagne
I am a resident of Hebron, so I am nearby if you need any assistance. I am a high school librarian, and I enjoy spending most of my summer out of doors at the lake. I grew up locally in East Hampton, but have had the opportunity to travel far and wide (4 continents and 27 countries). I lived in two other regions of the country. I attended school in Virginia and stayed in the Fredericksburg, VA area for 15 years, and I also spent three years in Minneapolis. I'm happy to call New England home right now.
Todd LaMontagne purchased this cottage in 2007
Why Todd LaMontagne chose Lebanon
I really enjoy lake living. I also enjoy a private, wooded lot. This house offered both of those things.
What makes this cottage unique
Dirt roads for walking and a beautiful lake for paddling. I hope you find this cottage as peaceful and inviting as I do.