Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
5 STAR RATED!
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Please let us know the agesPlease let us know the ages
No pets - Absolutely prohibitedAbsolutely prohibited
No smoking - No Smoking in Unit, lanai, or by front door.No Smoking in Unit, lanai, or by front door.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 24
- Any odor in unit or Lanai from pets or smoking, or ashes left in premises including in garbage, will result in a full charge on your damage deposit.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order and only use appliances for their intended uses.
- When leaving, remove all opened food items and garbage from the unit and lanai. Garbage bin is located off parking lot.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by David PalumboAsk a question
About David Palumbo
My wife, Pat and I (Dave), after raising a family in the Northeast made the move to Florida in 2004. We love everything Southwest Florida has to offer. Pat loves to stroll through the many outdoor shopping venues, and we get great exercise walking on the sandy beaches. I play golf, and love to kayak.
David Palumbo purchased this Apartment in 2017
Why David Palumbo chose Bonita Bay
After purchasing our first Wild Pines condo in 2015, and seeing all Bonita Bay has to offer, we kept our eyes open for another unit. We were pretty picky, as we wanted the best for our guests. When this unit came up for sale in such fantastic condition, we grabbed it.
What makes this Apartment unique
The ready access to the water, and natural beauty is definitely what makes Bonita Bay unique.