**Booked year round! During the Summer months bookings are Saturday to Saturday. We have a 3 night min in the off-season**
-15% OFF April 26-29th!
-15% OFF May 6-13th!
Tired of looking through tons of listings? Do you need a specific type of home or dates? We are a local family owned company, Exclusive Properties, located right here on Isle of Palms. We specialize in beautiful, luxury or budget friendly vacation rentals and can help you find the perfect home. We are familiar and live in the area and will make the process as easy as possible. Just call or email us and one of our friendly vacation specialists will get back to you right away.
'Ocean View', is a seven bedroom, six bathroom (two half), 4,000 square foot vacation home that offers guests the finest in luxury amenities. Among 'Ocean View's' opulent, luxury features are its three sided infinity edge pool (heatable for a fee), glass elevator, 750-gallon aquarium, rooftop deck, hot tub and Viking stainless steel appliances.
'Ocean View' is situated in an ideal location directly across from the beach on Ocean Boulevard. From the large wrap-around porches or widow's walk, you can take in the ocean breezes from just across the street. The "front beach" downtown area of Isle of Palms is just 5 blocks away.
- 4,000 sq. ft.
- 7 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms
- Great Ocean views
- Private pool (heatable - inquire for cost)
- Outdoor shower
- Updated kitchen
- Roof top deck with hot tub
- Outdoor putting green
- Large Aquarium with tropical fish
- Elevator (please inquire if required for accessibility)
- Full list of amenities available below
- Bedroom 1: Master King bed, en suite full bath – double sinks, Jacuzzi tub, stand up shower, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en suite full bath, TV, porch access- tub/shower combination
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, en suite full bath, TV, porch access- tub/shower combination
- Bedroom 4: King bed, Jack and Jill bath, TV- private toilet and sink, shares tub/shower combination
- Bedroom 5: King, bed, Jack and Jill bath, TV, porch access- private toilet and sink, shares tub/shower combination
- Bedroom 6: Single over Double bunk bed with Single Trundle, TV, porch access- half bath across hall
- Bedroom 7: Queen bed, TV- half bath across hall
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a fully staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
Our homes come with a check out clean and linens for each bedroom. You will also have the chance to purchase additional bath towels and purchase beach towels after you reserve. The kitchens are equipped with all of your cooking essentials. You just need to bring the food. We can also arrange to have the kitchen stocked with food before you arrive. Just ask us for details after you book.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is about 7.25% of your rental cost. Please email for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us.
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 refundable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be fully refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not included in your quoted rate on VRBO/Homeaway.