Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
5 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms, sleeps up to 12
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 12
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Sleeping arrangements are confined to inside the house; no tents or campers allowed anywhere on the property.
- Parking limited to 6 cars: 4 in gravel driveway and two additional on adjoining lawn. No fires or fireworks.
- Check out is 10:00 Frig to be emptied, trash taken out and dishes should be washed, but may remain in dish drain to dry.
Enjoy swimming, fishing, boating (dock and mooring provided), bike riding or jogging. In your boat you can explore the rugged NY coastline across the lake or venture up the nearby Otter Creek to the base of the falls in Vergennes. Basin Harbor resort is less than a mile away and boasts a fine 18 hole golf course and Lake Champlain Maritime Museum. Basin Harbor also has a friendly pub and fine dining restaurant for those nights you just don't want to cook. Wonderful hiking trails are nearby at Button Bay (2 miles away) and Mt. Philo State Park (10 miles away). The quaint downtown of Vergennes is only 6 miles away and Middlebury and Burlington (only 20 and 30 minute drives respectively) are great towns for shopping, dining, theatre, etc.