The most luxurious condominium in Chiang Mai.
Located on Chang Klan Road right next to Five-star Shangri-La Hotel with easy walking distance of the famous Night Bazaar and old city. Best spot in Chiangmai, surrounded by good food and restaurants.
Just 15 minutes' drive from Chiang Mai International Airport. It's easy to get around. Pick up service can be arranged please inform me if you would like this service.
The space is a 48.69 sqm brand new, neat and clean 1-bedroom rooms feature beautiful northern Thai decor and charm.
There is 1 bedroom, 1 living room, 1 kitchen and 1.5 bathroom. The bedroom has 1 king-size bed and 1 floor mattress. There is a balcony. 2 air-conditioners (1 in the Bedroom, 1 in the Living room). Bathroom includes a shower with a rainfall shower head and bath tub.
This apartment is located in Chang Khlan area in Chiang Mai. Easy access to Night Bazaar, Old town area and the airport. There are lots of chic places around; shops, cafes, coffee shops, local and international restaurants, grocery store, ATM, Banks.
>> Facilities provided: <<
Hi-speed wireless internet (70/30 Mbps), 40" UHD 4K Curved Smart TV in living room, Towels, Shampoo, Conditioner and Body wash, Washing and dryer machine, Iron/iron board, Minibar, Cookwares and Basic kitchen appliances (fridge, electric stove , hood, toaster, water boiler, microwave), Hair dryer, Gym and pool.
There is 24 Hr. security guards and CCTV. Only people with key cards can enter the building. Guests can access the room's floor by taping with key card every time before pressing floor button.
- 5 mins walk to the famous Night Bazaar,
- 20 mins walk to Old city, Tha Pae Gate and Sunday Walking Street.
- 15 mins drive from Chiang Mai International Airport.
>> House Rules <<
-- No smoking
-- Not pets
-- No parties or events
- - - Check-in time is 2 pm- 11pm, and check-out time is 11 am. Please let me know your estimated arrival and departure time.
- - - Early check in / late check out is flexible depending on room availability and additional charges, and needs to be noticed in advance.
--- No washing to be hung over the balcony rail.
- - - Please take your shoes off when enter the room.
- - - The building is mostly Thai families, so please be respectful to them. Keeping the noise down would be great
--- I provide clean room with fresh bed linen, towels and toilet paper is only done once before check in. The extra charge 700 baht per time is required, if you would like the cleaning and change of towels and linen during your stay. And cleaning fee will be charged after check-out in case when it's not paid to VRBO.
- - - Please help me to conserve energy by turning off air con and electric appliances and do not leave the water running when leaving the apartment.
- - - Close the windows and doors during the night, leaving the room and when the air conditioners on.
- - - Please take care of the residence inventory and other equipment. Lost or all intentional damages occurring during your stay shall be charged according to the actual costs of replacement.
- - - If you lost the keys card, you will be charged 500 Baht for the entire replacement.
- - - Please kindly dispose of food scraps and fresh smelly garbage (non-recycles) daily and also on the check-out day. The main garbage room is located near the elevator.
- - - Please prepare the copy of passport or ID card, will be requested while checking in.
- - - Please do not throw tissue paper in the toilets (due to the piping system). Please throw your toilet paper in the bathroom garbage bin.
- - - The guests are not allow to modify the layout of the room / furniture.
>> Monthly rent condition <<
Please note that the monthly rate guests pay to VRBO is excluding electricity usage. The electricity usage will be charged on actual usage at 10 baht per unit , water supply for 35 baht per unit during stay on the first day of each month and on the checkout date. If you turn on air conditioner only when you sleep at night, it should be around 1,500 Bath per month.
Cleaning is only done once before check-in. The extra charge 700 baht per time is required, if you would like the cleaning and change of towels and linen during your stay. Please let me know in advance so I could arrange this for you.