- 6 GOOD REASONS TO CHOOSE THE CHALET "TIPTOP" -
1) Classification 3 STARS of the chalet obtained by the Departmental Agency of Economic and Tourist Development of Hautes Alpes.
2) 50 excellent reviews rated for an average of 4.8 / 5
3) Rare for rent, cottage in a residential hamlet tastefully renovated. You will be seduced by this bright loft "combining modernity & tradition", very pleasant to live in any season for 2/5 people
4) Good geographical situation: close to the city center and the lake. At the end of the chalet, many forest walks at the door of the chalet
5) Panoramic view of the spacious terrace sheltered from the wind.
Superb environment of the lake of Serre Ponçon and mountains
6) Southeast exposure for a remarkable sunshine .
(Embrun, classified 11th city of France for its sunshine of 2477 hours annual)
x x x
- Comfortable, cozy Loft - Chalet *** combining "tradition & modernity" with a superb panoramic view!
- Comfortabel, gezellig Loft - Chalet *** dat "traditie in moderniteit" combineert met een prachtig panoramisch uitzicht!
- Komfortables, gemütliches und innovatives Loft - Chalet *** das "Tradition und Moderne" mit einem herrlichen Panoramablick verbindet!
x x x
- Clean, quiet, functional, well equipped (ex: Nespresso machine)
- Bedding (including 2 electric beds) & comfortable mattresses
- Good temperature and ambient ventilation (if high temperatures)
- Natural materials / Neat finishes and decoration
- Good overall benefits: 3 TV, Dvd, washing machine, etc...
- Non private parking 3 places in front of the chalet.
Loft arranged on 3 levels:
- Ground floor (Rdj) converted into a bedroom (large sofa - bed Roset) + bathroom with tub / shower + W..
- The ground floor (ground floor) with an open kitchen extended by a living room - living room opening with a bay window on the balcony of 5 m2 larch. The set allows, with the beautiful days, a beautiful space of life of 50 m2, sheltered from the wind and in the shade if necessary thanks to the electric blind ... Shower and toilet also.
- The spacious mezzanine floor of 30 m2 - 4 beds including 2 electric.
It is thanks to its climate among the driest and sunniest in France that the city has earned its nickname "Nice des Alpes".
Embrun is ranked 10th of the sunniest cities in France. Météo France recorded an average of 2488 hours of sunshine a year between 1970 and 2000. The city of 6000 inhabitants, which is located in the department of Hautes-Alpes, benefits from a dry and temperate climate because of its geographical situation, with 870 m of altitude.- Strong sunshine: 140 days and Low sunshine: 80 days
The beautiful luminosity, the quality of the air, the very beautiful natural setting, the proximity of the Serre - Ponçon lake and the surrounding mountains allow a lot of activities for very good moments of holidays. Embrun, many times elected as the stage city of the Tour de France!
The cottage is located in a residential hamlet of several cottages (80s) at the edge of the forest on the heights of Embrun (1020 meters), near the historic city center and the train station (5 minutes), the plan of water and Lake Serre - Ponçon (5 kms). A walking path leads to the city center and the train station in less than 30 minutes. Departure of hikes from the chalet to a hundred meters!
- In the summer, for the youngest and for the older ones, there are many possibilities for wellness activities ("fresh air") linked to the beauty of the lake of Serre de Ponçon and the surrounding mountain.. - For the winter season, the interest of the chalet is its proximity (25/35 minutes) to the winter sports resorts of Orres, Réallon, Vars - Risoul, Crévoux ... Serre Chevalier and Puy Saint Vincent (1h) .... which allows, for the amateurs, to vary daily the pleasures of the glide or snowshoes. Note that in case of bad weather or fog, the cottage, well cocooning, is an excellent compromise unlike many housing stations.
At 200 meters, a mountain restaurant offers in the summer season a good and abundant "local cuisine" excellent value for money but also dishes or pizzas to go (booking recommended).
Rental from Saturday to Saturday except short stay by agreement.
Any rental request must be validated by the owner.
For the deposit: 3 possibilities offered ... see notes)
Respect of the rules and neighborhood
** Photo of the non-contractual terrace:
The larch wood has been gray since the date of its renovation (2014)