Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Walk everywhere - beach, Hyannis harbor restaurants, ice cream shops,
Each bedroom has a fan, air conditioner, clock and USB charging stations. Each bedroom has blinds, although the master is the only one with complete blackout. First floor: The two first floor bedrooms share a full bath. The second floor bedroom with 6 beds uses the full bath in the landing area. The master bedroom on the second floor has a full bath.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 15
- Only weekly rentals in-season for $3,200. Long weekends (2-4 nights) in the offseason for $1,200. No additional fees on our end.
- $1,000 deposit (for in-season weekly rental)
- $400 deposit (for offseason rental)
Hosted by Lynne CavanaughAsk a question
About Lynne Cavanaugh
Native Cape Codder.
Lynne Cavanaugh purchased this House in 2002
Why Lynne Cavanaugh chose Hyannis
Location! Walk to beach, restaurants and harbor.
What makes this House unique
Great space for larger groups!