Our home offers mountain comfort with a peaceful location!
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- For a peaceful neighborhood, please limit outdoor noise, and respect quiet time from 10pm to 7am. Remove all trash at check out.
- Children over 2 are included in the maximum total of 6. This maximum is strictly enforced.
- You will need to sign agreement to the City rules which include not leavening trash at the house. There is a $35 charge per bag for left trash.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Walk to the Village for restaurants, movies, shopping and bars. Hike, mountain bike, snow shoe, sledding, from your front door to the National Forest. 5 minute drive to the lake for boat and kayak rentals. Resorts for skiing and boarding less than 2 miles. Grocery stores about 3 miles.
About Gloria Loucif
We owned a cabin resort in Big Bear for 14 years, so I know what it takes to make guests feel at home. I love to hike, snow shoe, and boat on the lake in Big Bear. Now that I am retired, I have developed my artistic side, and enjoy painting and making jewelry. My husband and I love to travel. We love getting to know people all over the world, and learning about their culture.
Gloria Loucif purchased this House in 2006
Why Gloria Loucif chose Big Bear Lake
We selected the Chalet based on the quiet neighborhood, and light street traffic. We also loved the mountain views and the convenience to hiking and the Village.
What makes this House unique
In the Winter, there are not many public places to go snow sledding, and most are very crowded. It is a real plus to be able to go sledding on the property. It is also a great benefit to be able to go hiking and snow shoeing directly from our home!