Restored historic loft near everything downtown KC for your extended stay
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 2 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Keep noise down, especially after dark. No shouting, stomping, arguing, common sense stuff. This building is shared with other guests.
- Please clean any kitchenware you use and take out trash and recycling when you leave. Leave the loft as you found it.
About AJ Vanderhorst
I’m a husband, dad and writer, who loves indie music, the outdoors, and bourbon. The answer to basketball? espresso? or adventure? is Yes. I rehabbed this building over six years with the help of youtube DIY videos, so I guess I like restoration too. I've lived in downtown Kansas City for over a decade and it's been fun to watch the urban core change and grow as my family grows too. Five things I can't live without are my Kansas Jayhawks, a great crime novel, pickup basketball games, my wife and kids (I'm bending the rules here) and a new challenge. My traveling style is probably a lot like yours; I tend to hit the ground running, explore the new city, and pretend that I actually live there. Bars, restaurants and venues a little off the beaten path. As a host, my style is personable and flexible. I'm happy to meet and greet when possible, but I'm also perfectly fine giving you space to relax and explore.
AJ Vanderhorst purchased this Condo in 2009