Beaumanoir is a manor from the Directoire period (1794) completely renovated in 2014, in my grandmother's (father's side) native region.
The two 'classified 4*' flats and the two '3*' houses offer you :
- internet with cable RJ45 ;
- Wi-fi amplificator connected on RJ45 ;
- international TV : french, english, german, spanish, italian ;
- Bedlinen and towels ;
All taxes and charges are included ;
- Far from the madding crowd ,
the comfort of a good bedding brings you the quality of a night's rest,
the quiet park and mansion in a green nature offers you the peace that you often dream about.
There are 2 new 42m² flats : each one is suited for a couple who want to discover the surroundings.
'Daphne' : ground floor apartment with a sunny terrace in the garden
Living room with fitted american kitchen
Bedroom with 160 x 200 cm bed ; en-suite bathroom.
'Primela' : 1st floor apartment with a view upon the fields
Living room with en-suite fitted kitchen
Bedroom with 160 x 200 cm bed (63' x 79') and en-suite bathroom
In the property, there is also a 'longere' , that means an old farm located between the manor and the church, without neighbouring :
' La Maison du Gardien' : The Lightkeeper's House !
With a large terrace and an independant garden of 900m², it can welcome a family of four persons,
At ground floor :
- Fitted kitchen;
- Living room features an ancient chimney renovated in 2014 with a modern wood-burning stove which uses compressed wood
- Newly installed bathroom with a renovated old chimney
1st floor :
- A bedroom with a 160 x 200 cm bed;
- A mezzanine;
- A bedroom with two beds 80 x 200 cm.
Former bakery of the mansion, the « Four à Pain » (« Bread Oven ») has already been rented by « Gîtes de France » in the past.
It is suited for a couple.
At ground floor :
- a small living room facing South with an ancient chimney re-fitted in 2014 :
a modern wood-burning stove uses compressed logs ;
- Kitchen facilities.
1st floor includes a bedroom with a 160 x 200 cm bed, which can be separated in 2 x 80 x 200 cm and a bathroom.
The 'Four à pain' is facing South, bordered by hedges, among the park's trees and features a small sunny terrace.