At the entrance of Beaumanoir, the Maison du Gardien is a stone house laid out in a farmhouse, in a peaceful surroundings, between the park and a large garden with terrace - not overlooked. The Maison du Gardien is located in a peaceful hamlet, 5 minutes south of Bayeux, and 20 minutes away from Omaha Beach.
It features a large living area :
- 87m² of living area and 107m² of floor space with:
- A fitted american kitchen
- A living room with enclosed fireplace fitted with a wood-burning stove (which uses compacted logs)
- Cable channel : international channels ; RJ45 internet cable provided.
- A bathroom with a decorative fireplace, double bathroom sinks, bathtub and shower, toilets, laundry room with washing machine and dryer
- Internet connexion
- A bedroom with one 160x200cm bed (63'x79') and TV
- A second bedroom with two beds 80x200cm (30'x79')
- A sunny terrace with garden furniture and sunshade
- A large private garden (900 m²)