Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps 4, Pet Friendly!
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - at discretion of ownerat discretion of owner
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Pet Policy: We are totally pet friendly but NOT poop friendly. If you have a pet with you, please be considerate and clean up after your pet.
- Trash: All garbage and separated recyclables (plastic, glass and tin items) should be put in the trash cans provided.
- Please leave the house as you found it: clean! Stove wiped, dishes washed, floors swept, beds stripped and towels in laundry hamper. Thank you!
Close to all Acadia National Park activities, and the free Island Explorer bus which will pick you and your bike up for easy travel to the park carriage roads, trails, and Bar Harbor. Southwest Harbor's village center, Beal's Lobster Pound, and the town dock are just a short distance away. Bike and kayak rentals are available in the village. Echo Lake and Long Pond are close by for swimming and kayaking. Excellent hiking trails for all levels of ability.
Other Activities: hiking, kayaking, and more hiking and kayaking!
Hosted by Elena ScottiAsk a question
What makes this cottage unique
Surrounded by Acadia National Park. Easy access to lakes, the town of Southwest Harbor, lots of food and shopping destinations without the hassle of bumper-to-bumper traffic in Bar Harbor.