Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Perfect family location on the water!
All beds with have professionally cleaned fresh linens.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No events - Maximum of 4 daytime guestMaximum of 4 daytime guest
Max guests: 15
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Please click on and review rental agreement. For week long stays we require a addition non refundable 1000.00 payment towards your stay in January.
- This is a family or friends vacation rental property, I am sorry but we do not allow Bachelor or Bachelorette groups or prom parties.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
Hosted by Michael ServaisAsk a question
About Michael Servais
Terrie and I work together to make sure everyone has a great experience, We own and operate both our vacation homes and have been in the rental business for over 8 years. After booking you will receive both of our cell phone numbers and are available 24/7 We both became Certified Tourism Ambassadors in 2014 (we also own #503970 on vrbo) Please feel free to look at our reviews of that property.
Michael Servais purchased this House in 2016
Why Michael Servais chose Baileys Harbor
After searching for the perfect rental property, we stumbled upon this secluded lake front property and instantly new it was meant to be. Island view lake house is in the heart of Door County and is minutes from all of the attractions Door County has to offer. You can choose to venture out for the day or just relax and enjoy the lake and home.
What makes this House unique
110' of private water front property with swimming/boating out your front door. Across our street is 367 acres of Nature conservancy land open for public use with hiking trails which connects to another 257 acres of Door County land trust property which also has hiking trails galore open to the public. Note we are a family and friends vacation rental property, With respect please do not ask for Bachelor or Bachelorette parties.