Private Home, 2 Bedrooms + Futons in Greatroom, 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 2-8)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
- Contact hose about complimentary snowmobile use for transportation once the roads are closed for the winter. Damage waivers required.
- The wood stoves are a faster and more efficient way to heat the house. Firewood and splitting tools provided. Please use electric heat judiciously.
- Please clean up excess hair from long-haired pets. Pets are not allowed on the furniture. Thanks.
Great views and more
We have been to Stephanie cabin three in a row and are already looking forward to next year!
Great and peaceful location with amazing views. Great fun with the snowmobile ride from the Bear Valley village. Stefani (owner) was really helpful with all the check-in information, I look forward visiting her cabin again!
Great Bear Valley home
The location of Stefani's home is awesome - way at the top of Bear Valley's village with beautiful views, great access to hiking/snowshoeing, and very peaceful. Her home is cozy and comfortable with a very well-stocked kitchen! The use of her snowmobile is key for the times when you're too tired to walk to the village. Being there in winter was awesome, but I look forward to returning in the summer as well!
Clean orderly, everything you would expect to find was found. Very attentive and easy to reach host. Fantastic location and views, warm cozy in winter (fire starting skills recommended). Areas that were adequate but could be improved on are towels & bed comfort.
Wedding weekend in Bear Valley
Stefani is a fantastic host, with immediate replies and genuine kindness. The house has a beautiful view and was absolutely spotless. The kitchen is beautifully stocked. It is time to replace mattresses and add some comfortable furniture.
Cross-country skiing right out the front door, Excellent sledding spots with sleds and saucers available.
Hiking trails starting at the foot of the driveway, Our famous 'thirty-second hike' to unobstructed views of the Dardenelles that leads to an all-day trail continuing over the ridge to the ski area.
Spring wildflowers surround the house. Wildflower hikes in all directions.
Quiet and privacy, inspiring views. An excellent spot for human being as well as doing.