Our goal is to ensure you have a great vacation on the Île aux Fleurs. There is no better place to stay than a house where you can enjoy complete privacy in a prime location, but far away from any onlookers or busy areas.
Come stay in this luxury villa in which you will enjoy an unforgettable vacation in the tropics!
The Flore Villa is located in the commune of François (97240) in the south of Martinique on the Atlantic coast on the road by the beach.
It overlooks the beautiful type of landscape you would expect: a number of islets among the clear turquoise-blue water. Banana plantations and sugarcane are also visible next to the Distellerie du Simon.
Its incredible location 2 minutes from the beach ensures that you will enjoy your dream vacation here!
The villa is made up of:
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms equipped with TVs with satellite
- 3 bathrooms and dressing rooms
- 1 comfortable living room overlooking the sea and the countryside
- 1 fully-equipped spacious kitchen/bar
- 1 storeroom
- 1 pool protected by an alarm (protective mesh available upon request)
- 1 deck
The villa features a modern kitchen that opens onto the terrace as well as the living room. The kitchen comes equipped with a dishwasher, refrigerator, oven, microwave, induction hobs, a coffee machine, kettle, and a toaster.
In the storage room you will find a washing machine, tumble dryer, iron, and ironing board.
The living room boasts a TV, internet, and Hi-Fi stereo system.
The terrace receives a nice breeze and is very bright, and the pool, bordered by the deck and sun loungers, looks as if it is pouring out into the sea.
There is no better place to spend a wonderful vacation. You will also be able to barbecue here.
- Le Kampêche: by the sea, on a small beach with a four-star hotel
- Le Belem: gourmet restaurant in the same four-star hotel
- La Ferme des Orchidées: Thai/French restaurant, widely known for its famous suckling pig
- Dosta Pizza: After a long day of walking, enjoy a good take-away pizza
- Chez Léger: local restaurant, great place for trying lamb skewers
Rest and relaxation
We recommend the spa at the hotel Le Lagoon Resort. There you can also lie out on a sun lounger, dip your feet in the water, and enjoy a cocktail.
Excursions and things to see
- Habitation Clément
- Motorboat and catamaran excursions to visit the Baignoire de Joséphine, Baie du Trésor, and Loup-Garou — a great way to spend a day and taste the flavours of the island's Ti-Punch
- Horseback riding along the south beaches
- The market town of Vauclin, which lies next to the sea — known for its fruit and fish market
- 2 great kitesurfing spots less than 15 minutes away — one lies on a beautiful lagoon, and the other is at Pointe Faula au Vauclin, where you can also relax or rent kayaks, windsurfs, etc.