PIPER’S NEST is a Gulf-front home in the peaceful neighborhood of Clifton Beach. Originally an executive retreat, this custom built home boasts marble inlaid wood floors, elevator, 2 King Masters, a Grand King Master that encompasses the entire top floor, gourmet kitchen, and office in case you are having a "bleisure" (business/leisure) trip.
Three Gulf-front decks ensure you are able to take full advantage of the unobstructed views while three street-side decks provide Bay views and views of the beautifully landscaped community pool. Take a cup of coffee to the street-side decks to watch an amazing sunrise, or pour a glass of wine just in time to appreciate the incredible sunsets over the Gulf. Then finish the evening stargazing and wishing you could do this every day.
The open floorplan and outdoor living areas provide plenty of space for large groups and family gatherings. Whether you are looking for a quiet rest, play, family time or all of it, Piper’s Nest is the perfect vacation place.
Looking for adventure during your stay at Piper’s Nest? Your reservation includes $250 worth of adventure gear rental. Whether your adventure is sitting under an umbrella on the white-sandy beaches, biking, or fishing from a kayak in the Bay, this $250 credit towards your vacation gear rental will ensure you have the adventure you seek. You will be able to shop for bikes, paddle boards, kayaks, beach chairs, umbrellas, or even beach carts. No need to find the rental company, your gear will be delivered to your beach house and will be waiting for your arrival.
- Covered parking and extra parking in driveway
- Access to the community pool
- Grill area
- Electronic entry lock on the elevator door
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- Direct access to the community boardwalk
- Exterior stairs to second level
- Access to interior steps to second level
- Interior and exterior stairs to ground level
- Street-side bunk room with 4 Twins and access to Jack-n-Jill bath
- Queen bedroom with access to Jack-n-Jill bath
- King Master with access to Gulf-front deck
- En-suite bath with shower/jetted tub combo
- 2nd King Master with access to Gulf-front deck
- En-suite bath with double vanities and shower/jetted tub combo
- Laundry facilities
- Main living level with large living/gathering area
- Access to Gulf-front deck
- Dining table that seats 10 plus 4 barstools
- Large gourmet kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances
- Island with prep sink
- Large pantry
- Access to street-side deck
- Game room with half bath and counter with bar sink
- King bedroom with access to half bath
- Grand Master Suite begins in a large office with Gulf-views
- Queen sofa sleeper so children can sleep on same level as parents
- Access to street-side deck
- Beautiful Master with private Gulf-front deck
- Sitting alcove
- Walk-in closet
- Exquisite Master bath with jetted tub as well as step-in shower
- Double vanities and separate water closet
This home accommodates 16 if using the Queen sleeper sofa in the Grand Master Suite office.
Piper’s Nest has easy access to the 8-mile Logger Head Walk/Bike Path, so those wanting to get their “FIT” on while on vacation have no excuse.
Check out the Cape & Coast app for more activities you can enjoy during your stay. You can find deep sea fishing guides, grocery delivery, restaurants, personal chef, receive emergency notifications and so much more.
Dogs are permitted for an additional fee. No events allowed that are over the occupancy of the house or that require a chaperone. We strictly adhere to a minimum age limit for renters.