2 bedroom, 1 bath, 2 porches with direct access to private beach with deck
Each bedroom is carpeted with a ceiling fan. Note that we are now asking all guests to bring their own pillows, pillow cases and blankets for the beds at the cottage (for each of the 2 twin beds and the 1 queen bed). We are also asking guests to bring their own towels, both bath towels and beach towels. We will still be providing clean bed sheets and bedspreads, should you choose to use them.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- The house includes a manual with various instructions and rules. Please abide by them. Please take and dispose of all trash when you leave.
- Please exercise caution around and in the Bay - the sand bars constantly shift and the water depth varies - a waiver and release may be required
- Bug spray is recommended particullary around dusk; watch out for deer on the drive to the cottage; don't speed
Be sure to enjoy the nature on the Eastern Shore while you visit our cottage on a private beach located directly on the Chesapeake Bay. There are endless opportunities to explore the nature on the Eastern Shore, from enjoying local oysters and clams to tours of excellent local wineries, kayaking and fishing and exploring historical towns of Onancock, Cape Charles and Eastville and learning about the fascinating history of the local barrier islands.
Sunset Bay Cottage, LLC
About Sunset Bay Cottage, LLC
The owners all grew up on the Shore, playing at the Silver Beach cottage and enjoying the slower pace of life on the Eastern Shore. The cottage is a special place to wind down and forget about the worries of the world.
Sunset Bay Cottage, LLC purchased this Cottage in 1983
Why Sunset Bay Cottage, LLC chose Silver Beach
This property is unique in many ways: Private Beach on Silver Beach, with covered deck overlooking the Chesapeake Bay Beach Bonfires are permitted (be careful!) Great fishing, including right from the private beach Beautiful Sunsets over the Chesapeake Bay Whispering Pines
What makes this Cottage unique
Quiet Retreat with private beach! Family friendly Great winter or summer writer's retreat