RECEIVE COMPLIMENTARY WELCOME REFRESHMENT + FIRST LOCAL / CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST + FAREWELL GIFT FOR EACH PAYING GUEST!
Otherwise, ala carte meals such as breakfast / lunch / dinner / tea time at reasonable prices according to your liking can be ordered and paid at the Villa after check in. You may also opt to do own grocery shopping and ask our staff to cook for you.
The staff are onsite 8 hours a day except Sundays and Public Holidays, unless it's your arrival day, therefore should you need support please discuss with them directly. There is Security personnel from 6pm-6am daily to support in emergencies.
Our cozy home is located in the hills above Lovina, about 10 minutes drive from the beach and the town center. The house is part of the Sing-Sing Villa complex, about 100 m above sea level. The house is built on a rear plot of the resort with a view from the terrace over the green valley and the Bali Sea. This location makes this place so special and gives you the feeling of freedom with amazing sunset every evening.
Peaceful, home away from home. Waking up to nice breezy morning with birds chirping, enjoying breakfast and dinner at the terrace while overlooking the panoramic ocean view or sunset. Safe neighbourhood, with Henny and Ketut as excellent staff who goes extra miles to provide their best service with smiles :)
We have just completed renovation in early April 2018. You now will have access to pool and large roofed patio.
On the ground floor is a comfortable living room with dining area and kitchen. The air conditioned living area includes a 3 seaters sofa bed which can comfortably accommodate an adult and a child.
On the terrace there is a dining area where you can enjoy yourself in the middle of nature, and plenty of large sized bean bags by the pool ahould you wish to enjoy the view with a drink.
The infinity swimming pool is divided into 2 parts, and have seating space overlooking the view.
Next to the pool there is sunbathing area with cozy lounge bean bags, and should you wish to enjoy a sheltered space, a gazebo with traditional mattress you can take a nap on.
Upstairs are two spacious airconditioned bedrooms each with a queen bed, a wide balcony with comfortable large bean bags - with the same beautiful view across the valley and the Bali Sea - one bathroom equipped with shower and large basin, and separate toilet.
Next to the house is a garage and on the upper floor an additional bedroom with attached bathroom equipped with shower, closet and basin. This extra room is also air conditioned, has a queen bed and a two seater sofa bed, and can comfortably accommodate 3 adults or 2 adults wih 2 young children.
To keep you comfortable, there are also fans on the terrace, in the living room and in the room above the garage.
All of the bathrooms are equpped with rain shower and hot water.
Guests will have access to strong 10 MBPS wifi connection, work or relaxing, it's your choice.
During the stay, great staff support is available 6 days a week, 8 hours a day, they can help you with housekeeping and cooking any kind of dishes and meals for you, on your account.
You will enjoy excellent personalized services such as assistance in rental of scooters, car, tour booking, groceries shopping, errands etc. These are on your account and paid directly to the service providers.
Please go through the points below, as any booking made after 1 april 2018 is bound by the house rules:
1) Maximum 1 child stays free with each paying adult. "Children" refers to persons up to 5 years old at the time of arrival. Children who already have their 6th year birthday, are charged as per adult price, please count them into the number of guests in your booking.
2) The price you paid to Homeaway is inclusive of local hotel taxes, excluding damage deposit Rp 1,500,000 - Rp 3,000,000 (about USD 100-200) , depending on your group size, which will be collected IN CASH upon check in and refunded upon check out after inspection by our villa manager.
There is no service charge, however this will not lessen the quality of service provides to you :) Should you wish to express your appreciation to our staff, we recommend you to tip them as a group via Henny. The tips normally is from Rp 300,000 per short stay up to 10% of your room cost.
3) On your arrival day, you will receive a welcome refreshment consisting of fresh juice and fruits as well as local delicacies, made by Henny personally. On your first morning except on public holidays, you will also receive complimentary breakfast.
Should you wish a meal to be prepared on your arrival, please coordinate with us or Henny directly. Subsequently, you may wish to do your own grocery shopping, or ask Henny to do it for you for small fee.
4) Should you need to use the washing machine, it is self service however it is located in the garage, therefore you can access it while Henny or Ketut are on-site. You may ask Henny to assist you in purchasing the consumables on your own account.
5) Please be mindful of your own and your group personal safety when exploring our property as we are located in open landscape with open concept and unique land contour. Children and persons with special needs should not be left unattended.
6) The entire property is a non-smoking zone, except at the gazebo. Please extinguish all cigarettes into CeaseFire bin before leaving the gazebo.
7) Please note that in the neighbourhood, bonfire or camp fire or anything resembling lighting of open fire is strictly prohibited.
8) The pool is divided into 2 parts, lap pool and dip pool. There is no life guard in the villa, therefore please observe our pool safety rules in the guest binder in your room.
Children and persons with special needs should not be left unattended.
Please refrain from eating / drinking while in the pool or bringing food or breakables to the edge of the pool. Food and broken glasses / plates can ruin our pool filter system.
9) Our staff are available 6 days a week, 8 hours a day, with the exception of Indonesia and Bali Public Holidays.
During their workhours above, should you need to leave your child ( 5 years old and above) for a quick errand for maximum of 2 hours, you may ask our staff to mind him/her temporarily without additional charge. Please note that this is a goodwill from our staff and should not be regarded as their routine service.
If you need babysitting service, please inquire to our staff accordingly. Currently we do not offer babysitting service for infant younger than 2 years old.
If you are staying more than a week, please coordinate with Henny on which day they can take their rest day so that you can have smooth arrival and departure. During their day off, Henny can still be contactable via phone and text messages.
10) As this is private home in private villa compound, everyone who is staying overnight is required to be registered with the local authorities in the village. Please refrain from bringing unregistered guest to stay overnight.
11) We kindly request our guests to respect our home and keep the the villa's equipment or decorative items in their original place and condition, please kindly use them with care.
12) Upon arrival, guests are required to provide a copy of their ID document such as Indonesian's KTP or KITAS/KITAP or passport.
13) We maintain our home toroughly and ensure that we rent it out in safe, good working condition upon check in. We also provide transparent information in our listing to our prospective guest. Guests are responsible in ensuring the safety of themselves and their group. The use of our home, all equipment and pool is at Guest's own risk.
14) By placing a booking, all guests aknowledge and agree to the terms above, and to signing individual indemnity forms upon arrival.
#balilife #lovinalife #baliisland #lovinabeach #holidayhomes #holidayvillas #baliholiday #balihomes #balivillas #lovinavillas #singsingvillas #dolphinstatue #lovina #temukus #rentavilla #buleleng #rumahsenja #rumahsenjatemukus #holidayhome #bali