House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Sleeps 12, Hot Tub, Pool Table, Big Decks, Mtn Views
- 3 Bedrooms with 1 Queen Bed in Each. - 1 Bedroom with 1 Double Bed. - 1 Queen Sofa Bed in Living Room. - 3 Queen Memory Foam Mattresses - 1 Twin Memory Foam Mattress - 1 Child Mattress on Raised Sleeping Platform in Walk-in Closet
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No events - Neighbors send sheriff to large or loud parties.Neighbors send sheriff to large or loud parties.
No smoking - Please do not smoke inside this home.Please do not smoke inside this home.
Max guests: 16 (sleeps up to 12 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Guest agrees to bring 5 vehicles or fewer to 436 Barrett Drive. Guest agrees to pay damage repair. Guest agrees to shower before entering the hot tub.
- Guest agrees to pay $50 for hot tub cleaning that is not required after most guests, such as body fluids, food, drinks, debris, foul water.
- Guest agrees to pay Owner the total cost of their reservation, regardless of whether Guest cancels their reservation or stays at Property.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Follows regional health guidelines: Safety and Health Administration (Thailand)
- 436 Barrett Drive, Stateline NV 89449
- 30 Seconds to National Forest
- 30 Seconds to Playground
- 1 Min to Tahoe Rim Trail
- 3 Min to Heavenly Ski Lift
- 7 Min to Tahoe's Best Casinos
- 7 Min to Edgewood Golf
- 7 Min to Live Entertainment
- 8 Min to Beach
- Drive to 18 Ski Areas
- View Heavenly Ski Area and Several Mountain Ranges
- 1300 Feet above Lake Tahoe
- Adjacent to National Forest
- Easy Access in Winter
- Heavenly Ski View
- Quiet Forested Area
- National Forest Trail and Service Road Access
- Walk from the back yard into the Toiyabe National Forest, where you can hike, mountain bike, ride horses, drive off-road vehicles, cross-country Nordic ski, downhill ski, sled and snowmobile.
Other Activities: snow skiing, snowboarding, x-country skiing, sledding, playground, table tennis, spa, fireplace, Tahoe, mountain biking, hiking, off-road
Golf: 436 Barrett is 8 minutes from world famous Edgewood Golf Course, host of many celebrity golf tournaments.
436 Barrett is also close to many other golf courses in the Tahoe basin and in the Carson Valley.
Ski: 436 Barrett Drive, Stateline NV 89449 is 3 minutes from 2 lifts at Heavenly Ski Area.
Heavenly Ski Area is Tahoe's largest ski area and has the best views of Lake Tahoe.
436 Barrett Drive is within a 1 hour drive of 15 ski areas, including Kirkwood, Squaw, and Northstar.
Hosted by Vince UlfigAsk a question
About Vince Ulfig
My family lived 436 Barrett in 1998 and 1999. We love visiting in all seasons, as will you.
Vince Ulfig purchased this house in 1998
Why Vince Ulfig chose Upper Kingsbury
436 Barrett is close to great roads, so you easily and quickly get to great entertainment, shopping, restaurants, ski lifts, work, and walk out the back yard into the National Forest and the Tahoe Rim Trail.
What makes this house unique
436 Barrett is very comfortable and has great views of several mountain ranges and Heavenly Ski Area. The decks and the hot tub are extensions of the house adjacent to the living areas that make the house much larger. The open floor plan flows from room to room and it is great for entertaining and conversing with family and friends. The kitchen is big, open, and integrated with the rest of the living areas. You will have a lot of fun sledding, hiking, skiing, mountain biking, and wildlife viewing in the National Forest in the back yard. The Tahoe Rim Trail is 300 meters from the house and offers short easy walks to exceptional views of Lake Tahoe.
- english, french