When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Large 2 bedroom apartment. Non Smoking apartment (smoking area on the balcony).
- a living room with a leather sofa and two leather armchairs, a stylish glass table, big TV (diagonal 72), home cinema, DVD. Access to a small balcony.- Phone (local calls are free of charge. Direct Kiev number).
- Cable TV - Wi-Fi free unlimited high-speed Internet.
- Two separate bedrooms have double beds with orthopedic mattresses, mobile rails from IKEA for your clothes.
- a small equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances (microwave oven, gas stove, refrigerator and utensils, dining table for 4 people.
- the bathroom features a shower cabin.
- separate toilet
- small dressing room is a room with a washing machine.
A large corridor. The total area of 75 sq.m. the Ceilings are 4 meters Maximum number of guests - 4 persons (2 + 2). Possible to order rollaway bed for 5 people in the living room.
LOCATION of the APARTMENT - Kyiv, center, Mikhailovsky pereulok, 20 - Apartment is located on the 3rd floor without lift. The entrance has a coded lock, quiet place. The Windows overlook the courtyard.-close the Central square of the Maydan Nezalezhnosti ( 2 minutes walk) .- In this area there are the most famous restaurants, boutiques, trade centers. All major sights are within a 5-10 minute walk from home.- Metro stations nearby: Zolotiye vorota- 450 m Independence Square - 550 m Khreshchatyk- 600m
PLEASE CHECK OUR AVAILABILITY FOR THE DATES BEFORE BOOKING, ESPECIALLY IN THE BIG HOLIDAYS! The apartment can be booked at the same time through other resources!
After you successfully submit your reservation request, you will receive an e-mail response from the home owner or property manager, within the next 24 hours. At this point, the full details of your confirmed reservation including the address of the property and the contact details of your local host will be shared with you through e-mail.
We hope you have a pleasant stay!