Fall River Getaway (Fawn Valley Inn #229) -- EV #6086 - a SkyRun Estes Park Property
Location, location, location! You will love the location of this one bedroom condo on the river! The 8.5 acre Fawn Valley complex is less than 1 mile from the Fall River entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. Overlooking the river, you'll enjoy the picturesque amenities of a swimming pool, bbq area (3 bbq pits for big family/friend fun) and multiple picnic tables. There is also a bbq grill for each building located along the river. This is a fisherman's paradise - guests have access to Fall River on the property... you can catch your dinner!
Step into ground floor Fall River Getaway, open the drapes and take in the view of Fall River... mere feet from this home. This is a cozy condo with an open concept great room, small dining area, and small kitchen. The great room features a corner wood burning fireplace for those chilly mountain evenings and a queen sleeper sofa that allows this condo to sleep 4. Walk through the sliding glass doors to the private, covered patio. A table and chairs are the perfect place to sit outdoors and enjoy the river. The kitchen is fully equipped with dishes, pots, and pans for easy cooking during your stay.
A full bathroom with a walk-in shower and single sink in the vanity is located in the short hallway between the bedroom and kitchen. A separate bedroom accommodates a comfortable log king bed and you will love the mountain breezes that come through the large window. Fall River Getaway is a bit dated, but the price reflects that - a bargain! Book Fall River Getaway today!
What to be aware of:
- Age Restriction: The person who books the reservation must be at least 25 years of age, and will also stay in the vacation home.
- Strict No Smoking Policy, including marijuana - $1000 fine
- Strict No Pet Policy - fines will apply for noncompliance
- BEARS in the area, please secure all trash ANDÂ you will need to lock doors and windows each time you leave the property.
What You'll Love:
- 0.9 miles / 2 minutes to the North Entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park
- 3.7 miles / 8 minutes to downtown Estes Park restaurants and shopping
- Your back door is steps from Fall River
- Single level condo - ground floor