Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
3 bd, 2 bathroom - sleeps 10
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Pool fence - $100 installation fee.Pool fence - $100 installation fee.
Pets allowed - No more than 2 dogs allowed; $50 pet fee.No more than 2 dogs allowed; $50 pet fee.
No events - Please respect my neighbors.Please respect my neighbors.
Smoking allowed - ONLY outside.ONLY outside.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Please have fun, small gatherings acceptable. This is a family friendly neighborhood, so please also be respectful.
- Please pick up after your pets - there will be an additional fee for dog poo clean up.
- If you need the pool fence installed, there will be an additional fee. If additional cleaning due to smoking guests; a fee will be applied.
Property has guest safety measures
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Follows industry health association: Intertek Cristal (third-party expert – Global)
Hosted by Kristie E GrandeAsk a question
About Kristie E Grande
Hi Everyone! I love my home and I love to travel. So I decided that I'd list my home for rent so others could enjoy it and I could also enjoy the world. When I'm not in Phoenix I'm off traveling the US and Canada in my RV with my pups. I take pride in my home and I'm sure you'll love staying here. It is set up 100% as a vacation rental and I'm available to make sure your stay is 100% perfect. I was born in Michigan, but moved out to Arizona over 10 Years ago. Arizona is an amazing state and there is so much to explore. Tell me why you're in town and I'll help you find the best that we have to offer.
Kristie E Grande purchased this House in 2017