The perfect Athens blend of old and new. This 100-year-old bungalow's been lovingly renovated to restore its historic charm yet offer modern convenience and luxury. Featuring 11-foot ceilings, the original heart pine floors, memory foam mattresses, a full gourmet kitchen, a cozy workspace and more. Restaurants, bars, cafes, spas and more are just blocks away, downtown is a beautiful stroll, and Sanford Stadium is only 2mi.
The bungalow's filled with a mix of vintage mid-century pieces, contemporary design flourishes, and work from local artists—and every room has been thoughtfully designed for comfort and convenience.
• Living room: Relax on the huge couch with a cozy blanket and a book, watch premium HD cable (including ESPN, HGTV and more) on the 40" flatscreen, or dive into the board game collection. Guests sleeping in the living room have every luxury of the bedroom, including a new, super comfortable, full-sized memory foam mattress, a closet with plenty of storage space, and curtains and doors that can be closed for privacy.
• Kitchen: The fully-loaded gourmet kitchen's stocked with a variety of coffee and teas, creamers and a French press to start your day. There's also a microwave, gas stove, all the utensils, tools and small appliances you need, and some staples, spices and condiments to cook anything you like. If you're too busy exploring the local food scene to cook—a common problem here—the huge fridge will hold all your leftovers. The rolling cart can be used for extra counter space or you can take the collapsible stools off the wall and use it for dining.
• Bedroom: A serene retreat featuring new queen-sized memory foam bed with organic cotton linens and two types of pillows, a huge walk-in closet, and a sweetheart reading/prep corner.
• Bathroom: Fully renovated for a luxurious, spa-like feel, the bathroom features Egyptian cotton towels, a light-up mirror, a huge tub, a multi-setting showerhead, and more. Some common items (hair dryer, shampoo and conditioner, organic body wash, cotton balls, etc) are supplied so you can save space in your suitcase.
• Office: The back room has a comfortable workspace for when duty calls as well as a large washer/dryer combo and natural detergents that your group is welcome to use.
• Front porch: The front porch (with vintage German biergarten table and benches!) is the perfect place to have your morning coffee and say hello to the neighbors walking their doggos.