Crescent Lake Cabin is a secluded, private cabin on Crescent Creek near the town of Crescent Lake Junction in Oregon. It is the ideal location for a secluded, relaxing, natural getaway, with activities the whole year round.
A recent entry in the cabin guest book says, 'What a wonderful spot by the creek! We started the weekend with ambitions of hikes and canoeing on lakes and then soon realized that the best thing was staying by the cabin, walking through the woods, splashing in the creek, playing with inner tubes, playing fetch with our dog, enjoying the wood stove and treasuring each other's company.'
If you do have ambitions of hikes, canoeing, mountain biking, or exploring in general, there is plenty to do:
At Crescent Lake Cabin, you can:
* Fish from our dock
* Swim in either of two swimming holes
* Float down the creek
* Enjoy your morning coffee with your feet in the creek
* Cross-country ski or snowmobile from our front door (winter only!)
We are also:
* 5 minutes from fishing and water skiing on Crescent Lake
* 5 minutes from Odell Lake for more fishing
* Near world-class mountain biking
* Near the Pacific Crest Trail and other trailheads
* I can provide you with hiking and mountain biking trail guides
* 10 minutes from Willamette Pass Ski Area
* 60 miles from Crater Lake and Diamond Lake
* 1 mile from Crescent Lake Junction, with gas, a convenience store, a burger restaurant, and a tavern
Also, people often ask if there will be snow, and my best response is that I can't predict the weather! The trend is that from November through March, there is a good chance of snow, but it is not guaranteed. In 2014-2015, there was little snow. This winter, 2015-16, has plenty of snow. Also, when there is snow, travel is more difficult, and it is necessary to use the wood stove to keep warm. If this sounds like a fun adventure to you, I encourage you to stay in the winter!
Keywords: Cabin, retreat, water, creek, water-front