Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, sleeps 6-8
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - Pets are not allowed due to owner allergiesPets are not allowed due to owner allergies
No smoking - Home is smoke free environmentHome is smoke free environment
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- A signed lease must be signed and returned to owner/landlord to confirm reservation.
- Cancellation policy per terms stated in landlord lease.
- Credit Card payments will be subject to 3% processing fee.
Visiting Nantucket is like going back in time. With its roots as a whaling village, the town, with its cobblestone streets and quaint shops, is picturesque. Nantucket boasts some of the best restaurants in the region. Two public golf courses are within easy driving distance. If you like biking, you will love the bike paths. Tens of miles of safe off-road paths let you explore Nantucket and its breathtaking scenery.
Why Allen or Ann Bell chose Nantucket
We fell in love with Nantucket at first sight and knew we wanted to own a home here someday. In 2004, when we saw the development in its infancy, we inquired and contracted on the spot. Our children grew up vacationing on the island and have great memories. We now share the Nantucket experience with our grandchildren and they, too, love it!
What makes this townhome unique
We loved the style and charm of the development and it was perfect for a vacation setting. Air conditioning was a definite selling feature!