Experience Holmes County, while staying in our beautiful space, just a half mile walk from the Berlin Square where much of the action happens! After a long day exploring Amish country, you can retire to our space, on a peaceful country road and enjoy a relaxing home away from home.
A very clean and welcoming space large enough to host six people with two-car indoor parking available right next to your front door. It’s within walking distance to the square in Berlin, the very heart of Amish Country. Our space is designed and decorated to look modern and yet inviting and "homey", so you can enjoy a home away from home. Stay in and cozy up with your favorite french press coffee or go explore the heart of Amish Country in Ohio.
Guests have access to entire space, which includes:
Kitchen equipped with microwave, dishwasher, fridge, oven + with basic supplies.
A spacious living room with a large-screen roku TV with Netflix and live TV through Youtube TV.
The space comfortably sleeps 4 between the two bedrooms, and an additional two people on the pull-out sofa in the living room.
While you’re with us, you will enjoy:
● Full kitchen equipped with the basics, including microwave and dishwasher
● Premium coffee maker and french press
● Complimentary freshly roasted coffee from a local coffee shop
● Full bathroom
● Two bedrooms w/ queen-size beds.
● Spacious living room with reclining sofa and a big screen tv
● Sofa-bed in the living room
● Beautiful backyard
● AC and heat
● Fast 100MB Wi-Fi
● Short walk to the Berlin Square and Main St., where you can browse many local shops
● House manual with all of our favorite restaurants, coffee shops, and area destinations
● No smoking in the house or outside on the property
● We live in the apartment above this space. You may be able to hear occasional "sounds of life" coming from above the unit.