Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
7 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 separate toilets, large garden, sleeps 2 to 12
1 Super King Bed or 2 Twin Beds (Scottish) 1 Queen Bed or 2 Twin Beds (Sailing) 2 x Double Bed Rooms (African & Flowers) 2 x Single Bed Rooms (Hearts & Childs) 1 Twin Bed Room (Yellow)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Owner to be informed at point of initial contactOwner to be informed at point of initial contact
Max guests: 12
Minimum age of primary renter: 28
- A contribution of 20.00€ towards firewood per week will be charged on arrival.
- Pets will only be accepted with prior notice and with a charge of 50.00€ per animal per week
- The Property must be left in a tidy state with the sheets removed from the beds please at the end of your stay. Also any breakages must be reported.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
Hosted by Louise WatsonAsk a question
About Louise Watson
We have always adored the mountains and dreamed of finding a chalet to enjoy everything that the Alpes have to offer both in the winter and the summer. When we found Chalet Nicole we knew that we had found our home and soon moved our young family out from the UK to live here permanently. With time we have moved on, living nearby and now rent out this former much-loved home.
Louise Watson purchased this Chalet in 2000
Why Louise Watson chose Saint-Gervais-les-Bains
We hope that you as our guests will love your stay here in Chalet Nicole and enjoy everything that the area has to offer as much as we have.
What makes this Chalet unique
Chalet Nicole is very special as it feels like a home, is large, but somehow intimate enough, allowing for warm, social evenings either by the woodburner or outside by the barbeque in the garden. We loved the way that all the bedrooms are a good size with no box rooms or bunk beds, so everyone can feel they have space and a place to be whist staying here.
- english, french