|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
The luxurious cottage is located in the culinary heart of Franschhoek between the wineries and within walking distance to the restaurants, shops and galleries. It has a private garden with lovely open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area.
There are two spacious bedrooms, both with dressing area and full suite bathrooms.
The lounge area opens onto a patio overlooking the sparkling swimming pool and is ideal to appreciating summer entertainment at its best. Overall, an immaculate cottage with lovely finishes.
Type of house: detached house
Maximum amount of people: 4
Bedrooms: 2 (1 king-size bed, two twin beds)
Bathrooms: 2 (2 showers, 2 toilets, 2 bathtubs)
Jules and Margot:
Dutch couple that lives partly in Franschhoek and loves to enjoy everything this wine area has to offer. The landlords are able to speak Dutch, English, French and German.
Margot purchased this cottage in 2015
- 45 minutes from the airport
- 25 minutes from Stellenbosch
- 50 minutes from Cape Town and the beach
- 1,5 hour to Hermanus where you are able to see beautiful whales between September and December.
- 30 minutes to the beautiful lake
- 10 golf courses in 40 km radius including Pearl Valley Golf rated in the top 5 courses of South Africa
- 500 meters away are tennis courts
- Beautiful and save area to bike and hike
- Private garden
- Private swimming pool
- Private parking behind electric fence
- WiFi internet
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
5 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add A$36 per night, per additional guest|
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Stay tax||1.0% per night. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival.|
When the cottage is not left behind reasonably clean we will charge € 50 cleaning costs.
50% in advance (no refunds), the other 50% 6 weeks before arrival.